How do I know if I have a claim for compensation?

If you have suffered physical or psychological discomfort because of another person or organisation’s negligence then you can claim compensation for personal injury.

Issues regarding accidents at workroad accidentsmedical negligencefaulty productstripping and slipping accidents and work-related illnesses can be grounds for seeking compensation.

Most personal injury claims are made against the responsible party’s insurance company. Councils, shops, manufacturers and (in clinical negligence cases) NHS Trusts can also be held liable for accidents.

If you are in doubt about whether you are eligible you can contact one of our friendly Claim Specialists who can advise you about your case.