What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
The unnamed men were hurt in a flash fire when vapours from a flammable cleaning fluid ignited in a print room at premises owned by Delta Display in Walthamstow in May last year.
At the time of the incident, the duo were attempting to remove excess ink from a printing press when a solvent called QE3 set alight, creating a flamethrower-style explosion in the room.
Both professionals suffered burns as they tried to escape, while one also sustained severe fractures to both of his legs in their scramble to safety.
An investigation by the Health and Safety Executive found that Delta Display had failed to take heed of the manufacturers' instructions on how to use this machine safely, meaning the pair could now be eligible to seek damages for their ordeal.
Posted by Emily Swanson
Claims Direct is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 58 Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3HZ and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.