What time would you prefer us to contact you?
Please complete mandatory fields
The unnamed 37-year-old was working at Sofidel UK, one of the biggest paper towel manufacturers in Europe, when the accident took place on September 26th 2012.
A Gretna-based company has been fined after breaches in Health and Safety led to a worker being permanently disabled.
A widow in Bradford whose husband died of Mesothelioma has appealed for his former colleagues to come forward in aid of an investigation into Asbestos exposure.
Gordon Roberts, aged 38 at the time of the incident on December 2nd 2010, had to spend more than a week in hospital because of his injuries, but was lucky to survive and returned …
Steven Gamble, 36, of Darlington, arranged a get-together for his step-daughter's 17th birthday party on Saturday April 6th earlier this year and the incident took place when the …
Claims Direct is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 58 Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3HZ and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.